Adults can order Mark Kistler products by clicking the "ADD TO CART" button. Our shopping cart is fully secure! You can submit your order on-line easily and safely.
Or you may print our shopping cart order form to fax or mail...or order by phone:
Call 1-888-837-2933 for customer support.
Learn to Draw in 3-D with Mark Kistler's Imagination Station
Mark Kistler's Classroom DVD Set: Lessons 1-70
Over 40 million children around the world have learned how to draw in 3-D with Mark Kistler's Public Television shows, drawing books, Imagination Station school assemblies, and Classroom DVD Lessons. Your students can learn, too!
This 70-lesson DVD series will guide your class through an enchanting voyage of creative discovery. Each lesson is approximately 30 minutes in length, and features Mark Kistler's world famous, line-by-line teaching technique.
Use Mark Kistler's Learn How to Draw in 3D "Imagination Station" classroom DVD lessons once a week or every day to build your students' Genius Brain Power!
Mark Kistler's Imagination Station
The Complete Classroom DVD Series has over 35 hours of classroom instruction in one handy package! Order the Complete Set today. Price includes shipping.
Complete Classroom DVD Series Lessons 1-70 or
Mark Kistler's Classroom DVD Set:
Lessons 1-70: $950
|Mark Kistler's Classroom First Half DVD Set:
Lessons 1-35: $599
Mark Kistler's Classroom Second Half DVD Set:
Lessons 36-70: $599
- "Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs." Today's drawing lesson is Bronta Baby learning how to talk and Tyrannosaurus Rex racing his Dino Car. Genius Words "Brilliant, Foreshortening, Horizon."
- "Dinosaurs in the Sky." The rocket-powered Pterodactyl soars through space in this awesome 3D drawing lesson. Then we learn how to draw dazzling Dino-town. Genius Words "Genius, Overlapping, Shading."
- "Knights of the Drawing Table." Sir Lancelot in his 3D armor patrols the lunch room, and King Arthur climbs his two-story breakfast table in today's drawing lesson. Genius Words: "Enthusiasm, Size, Shadow."
- "The King's Breakfast." Today we learn how to draw the world's largest 3-D breakfast bowl and Leonardo's amazing high-tech automated drawing chair! Genius Words: "Adventure, Horizon, Shading, Placement, Bonus."
- "The Cool Cloud Colony." Let your imagination soar up to the stratosphere to draw the awesome 3-D cool cloud castle in the sky. Then jump in your puffy cloud vehicle for another drawing adventure. Genius Words: "Explore, Overlapping, Size, Foreshortening, Shading."
- "Pondering Pencil Power." Launch your imagination powered 3-D Pencil Rocket into space to dock at your super deluxe multi-module space station. Today's drawing lesson is a galactic experience! Genius Words: "Prodigy, Size, Contour, Placement, Bonus."
- "The Magnificent Moon Base." In today's drawing lesson, we land on the moon in our cool 3-D Lunar Lander, then we take a quick spin around some craters in our super-slick moon mobile! Genius Words: "Extraordinary, Foreshortening, Shading, Horizon, Shadow."
- "The Great Undersea Adventure." King Clyde, the Casual Clam, burps 3-D bubbles near his towering trumpet tooting textured castle. Today's drawing is a real underwater journey! Genius Words: "Goal, Overlapping, Placement, Bonus, Shading."
- "An Ocean Odyssey." Today we scuba dive to the bottom of the Great Barrier Reef in Australia to discover an ancient 3-D treasure chest. We'll also draw a detailed Thresher Shark...scary! Genius Words: "Odyssey, Foreshortening, Horizon, Overlapping, Size."
- "Terrific Tree Town." The Amazon Tree Town and the Gravity-resistant Tree-transplanting Module are two 3-D drawing adventures that you are not going to want to miss! Today's theme is saving the Earth's air supply. Genius Words: "Overlapping, Shadow, Foreshortening, Horizon, Brilliant."
- "The Voyage of Ideas." The 3-D Pencil Sloop sails across the Sea of Ideas. This is one of Mark Kistler's favorite drawings of all time (he loves to sail almost as much as he loves to draw!) Second drawing today is the Tidal Wave of Creative Success. Genius Words: "Size, Contour, Novel."
- "Delightful Diving Dolphins." Dave the Daring Dolphin dives diligently during dinner to delay the deep undersea Amorous Angelfish's departure. Wow! What an alliteration! Genius Words: Overlapping, Shading, Bonus, Daily, Scientist."
- "Return to Dino Town." The Slobbery Stegosaurus is drooling everywhere, and Big Mama Brontosaurus has a very long 3-D neck! Genius Words: Shadow, Foreshortening, Bonus, Phenomenal!"
- "Fabulous Flapping Flags." Flags are fun and can make any book report cover look like a Medieval time traveling adventure. In today's lesson, we'll draw a flag and an ancient pirate's treasure scroll. Genius Words: "Size, Placement, Contour, Experiment."
- "The Great Adventure Down Under." Let's fly our pencil power rockets to Australia today! Our first drawing is a furry, cool Koala Bear, then we'll draw Kangaroo the Kid! It's amazing how far you can travel with your imagination! Genius Words: "Texture, Blocking, Guidelines, Ambiance."
- "Awesome Australian Animals." Another day in Australia! Hurray! Let's draw the Charismatically Caring Cockatiel and the Carnivorous Crocodile. Everywhere you look, there is so much to draw, we'll never run out of ideas! Genius Words: "Shadow, Contrast, Overlapping, Virtuoso."
- "Earth Patrol HQ." The 3-D "E" Building and the Hi-tech 3-D Lettering Lesson. Genius Words: "Foreshortening, Horizon, Bonus, Shading and Maestro."
- "Mammoth Moon Metropolis." Today we visit the mysterious moon mansion to meet the might Moon Dude. Genius Words: "Overlapping, Density, Foreshortening, Daily, Shadow, Alliteration."
- "The Cool Clam Family." Today we scuba dive to the bottom of the ocean to visit the clam colony. Along the way, we'll draw the cool 3-D Papa Seahorse. Genius Words: "Renaissance, Foreshortening, Bonus, Daily." Be sure to finish the Super Story Starter!
- "Professional Pollution Patrollers." Today we are protecting the planet Earth from pollution with our 3-D Satellite Space Sweeper and the Pollution Pounding Trash Masher. Genius Words: "Environment, Attitude, Placement, Shading."
- "The Adventures of Genius Pickle!" It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Genius Pickle in 3-D! He's flying to rescue the one-point perspective Pickleville City. Genius Words: "Achiever, Contour, Size."
- "Expressions of Drawing." Today we'll draw two facial expressions of an artist preparing to draw. The 3-D expressions of "Exasperation" and "Enlightenment" will help you to learn the Genius Words: "Astonishing, Shading, Attitude."
- "More Expressions of Drawing." Today we'll draw two more expressions of artistic delight: "Intent" and "Elation." Genius Words: "Marvelous, Contour, Size, Overlapping."
- "Dino-lizards." Hold on! Here comes Texas Rex the hip-hop happening cool Tyrannosaurus Rex with his pal the Laughing Lizard! Genius Words: "Character, Shadow, Bonus, Daily."
- "Polar Party." Brrrr! Today we'll draw a cool 3-D Polar Dome, otherwise known as an igloo. Our second drawing is the Popular Polar Dude. Genius Words: "Magnificent,
- "Flying High with Your Imagination." Let's take a ride in the 3-D Giant Jumbo Jet today! We'll soar through the clouds and beam over to the High-tech Hovering Helicopter. Genius Words: "Motivation, Proportion, Thickness, Blocking, Action Lines."
- "Knights of the Drawing Table Return." Today we'll learn how to draw a 2-point perspective castle with 3-D vanishing points! Our second 3-D drawing is "The Knights Around the Really Round Table." Genius Words: "Vanishing Points, Alignment, Purpose."
- "Super Solar System." Fasten your seat belt! We're launching on a 3-D Space Quest exploring the nine planets in our solar system with our astronomically positive attitude! Genius Words: "Intellectual, Size, Foreshortening, Shading."
- "Thumbs Up For Thinkers!" Just wait until you draw this awesome 3-D Thumbs Up Tower! It's so cool! Then, we'll go Ballooning Beyond the Biosphere. Genius Words: "Ambitious, Thickness, Alignment, Tapering, Bonus."
- "Cool Creative Creatures." Three drawing students created their own 3-D cool critters; we'll draw them today. Genius Words: "Gracious, Placement, Overlapping."
- "Melf Magic." Today we'll meet Mr. Melf and his trusty bubble blowing Macro Monster! Genius Words: "Fantasy, Blocking, Drooping, Overlapping, Shading."
- "Plumbing Puzzler." Today we'll learn how to control curving shapes with contour lines in Contour Contortions. Our second 3-D drawing is Pondering Plumbing Possibilities. We actually design an underground water tube transportation system! Genius Words: "Voyage, Volume, Depth, Bonus."
- "The Forest of Ideas." Today's drawing voyage begins with a 3-D tree "Rooted with Integrity." Gnarled roots overlapping one another makes for a cool picture! Our second drawing is a twisting tree trail through a forest of Giant Ideas! Genius Words: "Integrity, Tapering, Size, Attitude."
- "Stalactite City." Today we'll spend the entire lesson on one advanced drawing, the Stalactite City. This is a cool cavern of stalactites, stalagmites, caves, terraces, waterfalls, and an awesome 3-D castle. Genius Words: "Exceptional, Blocking, Overlapping, Bonus, Thickness, Shading, Attitude."
- "Sprinting Spinach Superstars." On your mark, get set, DRAW! Speedy Spinach sprints through our first 3-D drawing. Watch out! He's heading straight for Spinachville! We'll begin an action packed Super Story Starter and tour through "Genius Student Mail." Genius Words: "Imagination, Foreshortening, Shadow, Overlapping, Placement."
- "Be a Dream Beam." Let's draw a 3-D hi-tech dream beam idea amplifying helmet! You'll need it because we're going on a dream quest! Our second drawing is a curling 3-D dram achiever award ribbon: cool! Genius Words: "Journey, Blocking, Bonus, Daily."
- 37 - 40." Cool Cartooning Volume 1" This collection of lessons includes "Guitar Ghost", "Jazz on Jupiter", "Jolly Tamales", and "Noble Nose".
- 41 - 44." Cool Cartooning Volume 2" This collection of lessons includes "Gingerbread George", "Hilarious Harry", "Laughing Lasagna", and "Knocking Knuckles".
- 45 - 48." Hercules' Helmet" This collection of lessons includes "Galileo's Grin", "Hercules' Helmet", "Jurassic Jogger", and "Nice Neanderthal".
- 49 - 52." Hovering Hippo" This collection of lessons includes "Hovering Hippo", "Giraffe Gym", "Intellectual Insect", and "Noisy Nest".
- 53 - 56." NASA Ned" This collection of lessons includes "NASA Ned", "Migrating Martian", "Moon Mobile", and "Lunar Labyrinth".
- 57 - 60." Secret Blue Lagoon" This collection of lessons includes "Jiggling Jellyfish", "Imagination Island", "Kissing Killers", and "Colorful Coral".
- 61 - 64." Galactic Collection" This collection of lessons includes "Eccentric Elephants", "Aerodynamic Asteroids", "Forest of Freedom", and "Drawing Determines Destiny".
- 65 - 68." Drooling Dragons" This collection of lessons includes "Drooling Dragons", "Eeek Squeaks", "Amazing Ants", and "Buzzing Beehives".
- 69 - 70 (plus bonus free lesson)." Mark's Favorite Lessons" This collection of lessons includes "Maestro Manatee", "Gorilla Games", and "Biosphere Buildings".
Mark Kistler's Imagination Station
Over 35 hours of classroom instruction in one handy package! Order the Complete Set today. Price includes shipping.
Classroom DVD Series Lessons 1-70
Mark Kistler's Classroom DVD Set: Lessons 1-70: $995
Product sales help to fund the Public Television series Mark Kistler's Imagination Station. Thanks for your support!
Leave the Store...Go back to Mark's Home page.